ADN 14.3% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-13894

1. 4,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1150
    I'd suggest people were expecting more from AGM maybe? I think its got so heated in the last few weeks people's expectations got a little too high and they were hoping to continue to see massive price sensitive announcements. I also think the resource update yesterday was a bit sketchy but that may be my inexperience. It did show a couple of new areas but from my reading the measured amounts actually reduced and the assumed amounts increased to provide a net overall increase in resource.

The AS certification didnt seem to be "marketed" like the big news we had all been waiting for which seemed strange even if more big news is in the wings (BOA) etc.

Also seemed to be some negative sentiment from shareholders at remuneration / options / exec goodies without much actual performance required.

Probably also a continued consolidation after a massive few weeks and people getting spooked and taking profits.

I'm still 100% confident and I think those selling today will be kicking themselves in the near future. Wouldn't be surprised if something huge drops in the next few weeks and if it doesn't we are still executing our original plan which stacks up on PFS alone!

Happy Friday! I just bought some more cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.