ADN 13.3% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-13956

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Call me crazy, but for a bit of fun I thought I'd do some quick "peer" comparisons of my own.

My aim was to analyse how many times the ticker "ADN" was mentioned in a "peer" HC thread, and more importantly how this stacked up against the number of tickers mentioned of the actual thread owners stock i.e. are the competition talking about ADN more than themselves?

My methodology;
    1. Chose 3 peer HC threads to analyse, based on the freely available sector peer comparisons at the moment.
    2. Chose the most discussed thread for each peer, as well as this thread from ADN.
    3. Read the last 3 pages of each thread and counted how many times the thread owners ticker was mentioned, and how many times the other competitors were mentioned.
    4. Threw the data into excel and kept the competitors names redacted, other than ADN.

Based on the small sample space;

• On average the SH's of ADN's peers are mentioning ADN 24% more than they are talking about their own stock. In one case, nearly double.
    • SH's of ADN mention their combined competitors less than half as much as they mention ADN.
    • I found not a lot of common SH's posting in other threads (cross-promoting).
    • ADN is getting ALOT of free advertising on its peers threads. On average, more ticker mentions than the actual owner of the thread- while promoting itself more on its own threads.

My peer comparison below, for those that are interested (a few cells hidden for the Competitor 2 analysis to make everything line up);

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2690/2690285-8dca8fa35769d70f17d73fdb2da7a947.jpg

Keep up the good work team....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $51.60K 3.261M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2784466 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2392758 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.