ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-15224

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Well said Pezz. Exciting as it may be, I think shareholders need to temper their unrealistic expectations of the concrete applications.

Yes, the concrete possibilities are potentially highly lucrative, but anyone who knows anything about concrete and the construction industry would be under no illusion as to how arduous a task it is to introduce a new product/additive to the concrete market and then be able to achieve decent sales. I certainly hope to be proven wrong, but it'll take not months, but potentially years before anything of substance can legitimately be factored into a feasibility study.

Again, I will point you to a perfect case study in Eden Innovations (EDE), of whom I am a long suffering share holder, who, at great dilutive cost, have toiled for half a decade to finally be in a position to gain traction for their revolutionary concrete additives.

The last thing we want is to be over-inflated on hype only to be disappointed by reality. I am absolutely thrilled by the promise of the endless applications being discussed here, but we should also be cautious not to place undue pressure on management to achieve unrealistic short term goals.

I'm happy just to let things play out organically because I have no doubt about the end result being spectacular nonetheless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.