ADN 5.26% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

The above exchange reminded me of a post I made in July 2020...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2040
    The above exchange reminded me of a post I made in July 2020 (when ADN’s share price was $0.05, and MEP’s was about $0.04):

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-maiden-ore-reserve-for-careys-well-deposit.5494788/page-51?post_id=45812118

——————————————————————

”A few brief comments, in no particular order:

1. In some respects, it appears one can in effect “kill 2 birds with 1 stone” by holding concurrent investments in ADN and MEP, noting their Poochera halloysite-kaolin JV and interest in Natural Nanotech.

By this I mean that if you have undertaken analysis and research in relation to one company, that ought to apply (in part) to the other.

2. In my respectful view and on balance, ADN is the main event in so far as Poochera and halloysite-kaolin endeavours are concerned, for reasons covered by way of the extensive and excellent posting in this forum. It is well and truly at the coal-face of the project and, respectfully, is the public face of the same and arguably where the immediate effects of the potential success (and by the same token, potential failure) will be felt most acutely at first instance.

That said, however:

a. Noting its current (relatively modest) market cap, there would indeed appear to merit in the view there could be serious potential upside and value to be realised in holding MEP vis-a-vis the joint venture with ADN if it comes to fruition commercially as we all hope. There will be two major arteries via which the profits will flow!

b. If Natural Nanotech (50:50 interest between ADN and MEP) and the exciting “blue-sky” commercial opportunities that may arise from halloysite nanotubes are of particular interest to you (and one has a longer term view), then it is arguably a “no brainer” to invest in MEP at this stage.

c. Having regard to (a) and (b) above, while I am not a holder in MEP, if funds permitted then I would give serious consideration to taking a position in that company also. It follows logically that the same position applies in reverse.

At least at this stage, ADN and MEP are two companies whose destinies appear, in part, to be shared and noting that the Poochera JV is “kind of a big deal”. Hence in my view an investor in one could not reasonably dismiss out of hand the prospect of investing in the other.

This all constitutes speculative musing on my part and should not be relied on as advice in any form. Very best wishes to supporters of ADN and MEP”

—————————————————————-

By and large my present sentiment remains unchanged to that outlined above.

With the benefit of hindsight, loading up even further on either or both of ADN and MEP at that time would have delivered exceptional returns on investment (and my only regret is not finding even further resources to increase my position then!), albeit the “figurehead” company has been the greatest beneficiary.

Given the fundamentals of both the Great White project and Natural Nanotech have arguably only strengthened in a material way since then and this likely appears set to continue in 2021 and beyond, I do wonder if we will look back on this time in much the same way in relation to ADN and MEP?

Best wishes to all investors in the ADN / MEP joint ventures and related entities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $62.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $29.79K 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1006165 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.