ADN 8.33% 1.1¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-15547

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I agree 100%. ADN have had bulk samples OS for what? a year or more? Are porcelain customers still lined up to buy our product? Is JM still getting calls every day from people asking to buy our product? As you say Sk1nman, moving away from China may be a good thing and honestly anything could be going on with those discussion's.
    Regarding the commercial concrete trials, if they were not proving successful (I'm not for a minute suggesting they are unsuccessful) but lets say they were not a successful as hoped, at what point would JM be required to inform the market?
    I'm happy for the DFS to be delayed. There are so many moving parts which need to slow down otherwise the DFS may just need to be reworked prior to BFS status, and that's a waste of time. I'd rather take a little more time than waste time. All the operational readiness stuff can continue along in the background. It's not crunch time, yet.
    As for the SP continuing a steady climb,,, I cant see a mkt cap of $650m + being supported with out further 'concrete' business development. (pun intendedwink.png)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $408.8K 36.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 10994738 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6221009 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.