ADN 9.09% 1.0¢ andromeda metals limited

In regards to the Chinese off-take I am inclined to partially...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1739
    In regards to the Chinese off-take I am inclined to partially agree with your comments. They have Conrad partners on the ground doing what James has and would have done in the past.

There is a lot of stigma regarding "the Chinese" due to bilateral trade tensions at the moment which is just to some degree, however unlikely to affect our niche. Regardless, tension is usually a gross generalization and the sovereign risk here is that they reneg on their offtake agreements which is not the same as what happened with lithium and in my personal opinion, a parallel that should not be drawn.

Given all that the company has said, they need the product.

When Chinese customers do not have a readily available alternative they stick to their solid business leads i.e. Australia - see spodumene / iron ore.

I do believe him when I think they say its COVID-related. It's good that they have Europe and even North Africa as options.

As have posted in the past the kilns need a fair bit of tonnage to verify the product spec and it is required throughout most of the flow sheet, so customers do take some time to do so.

The hard part for the company is deciding how much of each application and through what mode things will be agreed upon.

DSO, wet processing on site, toll-refining overseas, de-sanding to PW50 material and sent out nationally, distribution supply load agreement and sent out from a middleman, internationally? All potential options for a host of applications....

These being, in their most basic form....
    - Porcelain / Ceramics
    - Paints / Polymers
    - Concrete
    - HPA
    - HK blend for nanotech

All with opaque pricing in an already vague and misunderstood industry..

This is not WAK or SUV here they do not have halloysite components or and means to mobilize it.

This is not OAR or LRS or PNN where they hope to strike halloysite and maybe by some good grace of god get it out of the ground in the next 5 years.

No this is not Sparta...

Rather just a extremely straight forward quarrying operation with a not so straight forward material and market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $31.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $498.2K 52.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 20281780 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 29675972 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.