ADN 8.70% 2.1¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-15551

1. 912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    I've been thinking about this too. I think part of the issue for JM is that he doesn't want to be seen by the market as missing timelines, but he also needs time to weigh up all of the options and the macro environment is changing rapidly around him.

The change of tone on all things EV has shifted dramatically since the US election, and you can see the impact this has had on ASX listed HPA players. JM has hinted at developments on the HPA front - could he be considering a pilot plant / scale-up facility as part of the DFS? Has the share price appreciation changed the company's views around how much upfront capex it wants to spend? Does a HPA element tick more ESG boxes (which would make Origin Capital's job easier in terms of attracting PF lenders)

And has the geopolitical tension with China meant that the LOI's there aren't as rock solid as one may have thought. JM also mentions excellent test results coming out of Italy and Germany in the interview. Hadn't heard much about Italy before.

Personally I wouldn't mind a delay in timeframe if it was for the right reasons (ie: if it means getting a better economic outcome on the DFS). But there's a balance between making the right choice & getting stuck with too many options and not having clarity on the way forward.

Still very exciting times ahead IMO. It's a good problem to have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $65.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $163.8K 7.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 584999 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 938291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.