ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-15792

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Scarpa - mate I generally like your posts and have T/U'd you quite a few times for your knowledge and research but on this occasion regarding the other halloysite company you are defending, I simply have to disagree.

I was an investor in LRS in Brazil some years ago and it was there that I had my one and only nasty taste of the CEO of that company who is as you would know, the CEO of the company drilling for Halloysite in Aust.
    I am not aware of any achievement that man has ever delivered except the lifestyle he and his son have enjoyed.
    I gave those recent results of the Halloysite drilling to a highly esteemed authority on all things Halloysite and I wish I could post his reply but of course I won't but no matter how much spin you or anyone else tries to put on those results, it will remain a turd that cannot be polished and whilst I'd bet your intentions were good, I hope you do not live to regret putting a spin on what were very much below average results and IMO, a huge chance of being uneconomical to ever mine at any time in the future.

I know you won't enjoy this post but like you say, we are all entltled to our opinions and my opinion is simple - if you want to be aboard the Halloysite Nano Tube wagon then the only wagon for me is the one with the ADN number plate on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.