ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-15796

1. 3,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    Notes from JM's Adelaide Investor Hour presentation at Adelaide Uni - yesterday - in order of presentation - I'll let you decide the order of importance.
    Meeting and Q&A went for 90 mins.
    In my notes I'm presuming a certain level of knowledge re all things ADN.

Will be changes to Board structure as the company evolves from explorer to producer.
    Was 3 staff at ADN, now 17, 23 by end of year and about 60 when in production at GW.

It was Andrew Shearer who recognised the potential of MEP's tenements for ADN.

Kaolin production worldwide 30 mtpa
    Ceramics market 9mtpa
    H-K market 2 mtpa

Thevenard out as a port. Currently between Lucky Bay and Whyalla. (Possibly Pt Lincoln for Mt Hope).

HPA "We are looking at some opportunities right now"... "very cautious as to how we approach HPA".
    Very much got the impression JM wants ADN to do this themselves but, right now, way too complex and costly.

Concrete Trials in Brisbane are halfway through. Some Covid delays.
    Emphasis still on shotcrete.
    Hopefull of underground mine trials in Qld.

Looking at filtering CO2 out of the air in submarines "next generation material for submarines"

Working to establish contact with 'Twiggy' Forrest re hydrogen storage / transport.

Batteries. Elon Musk - "I've got contacts there. Hoping for robust data from our battery trials to send in a couple of months. Don't want to send too early"

NNT funding is now $1m / year (but I'm unsure whether this is just ADN's share or the total budget).

Pilot Plant delay while waiting for a component delivery "will produce hundreds of kilos" (unsure of timeframe - over one year? or lifetime of plant?)

More JORC resources to be announced (I'm presuming this is Bronze Whaler & Tiger at GW).

Opportunities in complimentary industrial minerals for acquisition (this would def not be OAR etc - my opinion)

Shareholding - 100% retail with 10,300 s/holders.
    Can't see a hostile t/over attempt until after mining approvals and DFS - "we will be in a much stronger position by then"
    Chairman has dealt with a hostile t/o attempt before.
    Taylor Collinsons to help with institutional investment at some point (post DFS?)

Mining Application - to be lodged next week. 6 months to granting then 3 month Environmental sign off. In touch with Mines Dept. every day. No hurdles or delays anticipated.

BOAs - "Want the best customers at the best price with the best credit rating" Happening but slowly
    BOAs needed for the BFS ( but obviously not for a DFS).

Sees ADN as a "diversified industrial minerals company with advanced nanotechnologies"

Hot Copper - says he doesn't have time to read it (no surprise there).

Media - talking in Pt Lincoln soon to a local government forum (?)
    "In Daily" Adelaide paper to publish an article soon.
    Some mention of a talk with someone called Colville(?) if I heard this right...a video type interview?...didn't quite catch this...any other HC attendees catch this?

My impression of JM - ardent , enthusiastic, lives and breathes his work. extremely fit - I could imagine him cycling through the Adelaide Hills talking ADN and halloysite the whole time while accidentally overtaking the Tour Down Under.

All this is only my interpretation. I have tried to be as accurate as possible. Useful only as the beginning for your own research / discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.