ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-15808

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Good report bottle.
    I was also at the meeting yesterday and got to talk to JM over lunch and need to share something he said.
    As you say bottle he doesn't have time to read HC and was advised two years ago when taking the job to not read HC.
    He went on to say he gets many calls and emails from HC posters and tries to respond to them all but is very busy (and clearly dedicated - my addition). He gets up at 4.30am and starts his working day by going through his emails and phone calls!
    One particular day he had 14 missed calls from the same person. He also had 13 emails from one person in one day.
    Think about this.
    He has enough more important work to do without being pestered by someone ringing him 14 times in one day. And that's only one day.
    My opinion only. James didn't say this, but I have no problem with people contacting James and/or others at ADN if you have important questions but please try to moderate your questions and keep them succinct.
    Surely once you've rung three times and he hasn't answered you can recognise he's busy. Have more respect.
    Plus why would anyone send 13 emails in one day? Collect your own thoughts first and put your question into one email!
    Remember, every time you contact JM you're distracting him from the main game.
    Now I'll get off my soapbox.

It was excellent presentation once again and James is obviously all over the subject. He's juggling many balls to get this beast off the ground in the best, most professional, most economic way.
    One thing of note to me is that JM looked tired which is why I believe my comments above are especially important although I think they needed saying even if he didn't look tired . However, he's very fit and has lots energy and clearly loves the work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.