ADN 12.5% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-1642

1. 5,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3177
    I thought poster i was replying to - was showing a photo of a rock sample , from the Eyre peninsula at least .. nuh . Was gold prospect in Nth Qld , tenement .

Yes still interested in the situation how will go - transit and avoid school bus routes around pickup and drop- offs and think all haulage in decent enough daylight , nonRoo times and active wildlife times .
    Definitely graded ore needs I think be well contained in transit - into shipping , nil into the sea or wind .
    These are basic problems for planning that will be worked out . Look after the special ants etc .

Mainly - the rocks you see as soon as you step out around Lucky Bay , iron rich red soil & ‘Fools Gold ‘ catches your eyes in the broken rocks
    The coastal regions can be managed and roads totally separate to haulage routes . Road haulage could easily be between 7am and finish by 3-3:30 pm each day I think .
    I don’t know about Ceduna. I see Lucky Bay as preferable also , still an hour about to Ceduna . Streaky Bay likely more supportive community with more regional history in primary production . Town proud history , huge amount of initiative through last 100 years even .

BOLTA . I’ve spurted up buying my Minatour shares this week !
    When possible , like to come aboard here .
    Excellent, long history to this point- to now be bringing Poochera Kaolin Halosite into production.

Last edited by Aqua65: 02/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.