ADN 12.5% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-16658

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9725
    I did just that random. Sold one quarter, kind of regret it a little as I thought it would have retraced and I could buy back in . It was a 50/50 call, that's why I limited the sale. However, all my other spec miners, have recently followed the same pattern. Rise on rumours(or leaky ship back door info) and sell on news. Time and time again I have missed maximising my profit and stayed in, while the sp retraced. Most times, it has retraced to below where it started. Andromeda is a little different. A really solid loyal following with a lot of long term holders. I'm in that camp. Will be holding long term. I have been accumulating along the way and it's now crept up to 27. So, in light of what my other species have done, I can't help feeling, that the upcoming announcement is now priced in. Especially with a few days of big gains without news. So what I'm thinking now is on Thursday, we may rise to 45-50, and then retrace to 35-40, in the days after, allowing another accumulation opportunity. Now as I said earlier, andromeda has a very loyal base, so the caveat to this is, if everyone keeps buying and the momentum just keeps pushing the sp up, particularly if its some nnt/ carbon capture tech that's 5mill/ton!! So, I hope it does go ballistic, bug a part of me still wants the retrace to accumulate more. I still am a big believer, and look forward to more great news and eventually to production and beyond. Gltah
    Last edited by GT3loui: 16/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $17.00K 2.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 31680711 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 11141583 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.