ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-16954

1. 9,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2362
    Anyone think the auction was pre-orchestrated as to sell this much volume they would have had to wipe many lines to accumulate this amount of shares. I am speculating that the buyer has gone to the seller and agreed a fixed price of 41c (as all sales went at this price) to take off the buyer’s hand in auction. It would be next to impossible for one to collate this amount of shares in one go on the market hence it was done in the auction.
    The question is who is seller, and who is the buyer?
    Again, I am speculating the seller could be Robert Connolly (top holder) but difficult to say who the buyer is, could be an insto, ETF now that we are in the all ordinaries.
    If Connolly is the seller then we will know in a few days as he will need to submit a change in substantial notice to ASX. To confirm who the buyer is then we will have to see in the next T20 to see if they have been added as I am certain it is one buyer with deep pockets based on the course of sales transactions in the auction.
    The T20 will also show the change for Connolly too if he is the seller. 40m is not a small volume to say the least!
    IMO I definately think this is pre-orchestrated between the buyer and the seller.

Would be great to hear other people’s thought on my speculation.
    Last edited by Lilow: 19/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.