ADN 13.6% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Grossly, your enquiries are valid; your scepticism your own...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Grossly, your enquiries are valid; your scepticism your own prerogative. Principle of charity asks that I consider them posed in good faith.

Certainly, both scientific and economic questions still exist unanswered with regards to both the science and economics of this application, hence the need for ongoing studies (in progress) and a separate PFS (pending). I look forward to the outcomes of these, but accept nothing within this space is a foregone conclusion, and it is not the basis upon which my investment thesis lies with regards to ADN; you, however, appear to have already drawn your conclusions absolutely and I don’t agree with the arguments upon which they’re predicated: it is a logical fallacy to argue that if one company was unsuccessful within a particular space, that every company should be too, but accept it urges caution; your argument with regards to the economics of halloysite-kaolin additives is confounded by variables including resource size and quality, and the environmental context within which they’re being sold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $206.8K 10.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7874401 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 582427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.