ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-17358

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    NEWS Article today in the Adelaide paper 'InDaily':
    Article link found here.

Snippets below:
    Briefcase: Business snippets from around South Australia

Andromeda Metals, which is edging closer to a final decision on developing a halloysite-kaolin mine on Eyre Peninsula, has been included in the All Ordinaries for the first time.

The All Ords lists the nation’s largest 500 publicly-listed companies.

Japanese ceramic sales agreement boost for Andromeda

Adelaide mining company Andromeda metals has signed a legally binding offtake agreement to sell 5000 tonnes per annum of premium ceramic grade kaolin material to a Japanese customer.

The announcement last week follows the submitting of a mining licence application with state government on February 25 to develop a kaolin mine on Eyre Peninsula.

The Great White Project at Poochera, about 640km west of Adelaide by road, also contains significant amounts of halloysite, a rare derivative of kaolin where the mineral occurs as naturally formed nanotubes.

The project is a joint venture between Andromeda (75 per cent) and fellow SA company Minotaur (25 per cent).

Andromeda also has letters of intent from eight Chinese companies for 211,000tpa of premium wet refined grade product and 307,000tpa of dry-processed product.

The company released a PFS in June last year and is working to complete definitive and bankable feasibility studies in the coming months.

It hopes to break ground on the construction of the mine in February 2022.

Andromeda Metals’ share price has risen from $0.10 to $0.42 in the past six months.
    Last edited by Sagitar: 22/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199999 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.49am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.