ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-17641

1. 2,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2466
    ALL IMO

The last week has been an informative study in the human psyche and the current community.

We have people looking to make money by manipulation, that the govts and business allow to happen. This included complete denigration of respect to fellow humans and the must win at all costs to whoever.
    Then we have so called investors who like things instantly and have no spine to hold
    ...and then there is the Long termers who know the FA and happy to wait.
    These LTs know there are plenty of catalysts to drive the SP higher in coming months to production

Suffice to say I have put lots of peeps on ignore this week including many who kept responding to said shorters. Should save me some time in the coming months...smile.png

Of course it could be that these so called shorters did enough cross trades to drive the price down to trigger stop losses. Can't get my head around why anyone would put a stop loss unless they were a short term trader. You either believe in the company or you don't.

Suffice to say those that are long will wake up and this episode will be like a nightmare in sleep. i.e. something quickly forgotten.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $36.26K 2.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1071762 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2861210 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.