ADN 12.5% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-17753

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    No need to wait 12 months, we already know your musings' value.

As I've told you repeatedly, shortman lags four days, and is incomplete. They state as much, and link to the ASX for more up-to-date and complete information. Try using your eyes next time you visit shortman.

Your cr@pstock is worth $200M, with no plan, no feasibility study, no nothing. Nothing but years of endless drilling. So you have no reference from which to value your cr@pstock. Therefore, according to your own logic, your cr@pstock should be worth as much as your musings. Yet, you see fit to come over here and dump on us. For what end? Do you honestly believe that anything you said hadn't already been considered? What value were you adding?

Yes, the value of ADN is yet to be confirmed by a BFS. Congratulations, you have discovered speculative stock's SP is based on... wait for it... speculation!!! WOW!! Such insight. And here mkt cap is irrelevant. A share's value reflects the market's average estimated future earnings. At the moment, shareholders believe ADN's potential. That's why the SP is worth what it's worth.

Those who invest in spec stocks don't need posters blowing in to tell us its risky. If you don't like risk, fine. Don't preach to us. Go invest in fixed term deposits.

I believe ADN's potential upside dwarfs its failure risk. I have the same view on my other investments. This strategy has served me well to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $17.00K 2.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 31680711 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 11141583 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.