ADN 5.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Well ! Alreadyexists that is how they get a feed , they have big...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Well ! Alreadyexists that is how they get a feed , they have big Kahuna's , usually drink a lot of alcohol and love the thrill of the kill !
    It really is poetry in motion to watch them ( other than the fact they have cost me a few grand , on paper so to speak .)
    i do enjoy watching it all go down .

But keep in mind they wouldn't be buying OR able to buy unless who they are buying for didn't see the value in the shares in the first place
    and expect them to increase in price . Some one sells AND someone has to be buying .
    HOWEVER if you want to deny these parasitic types a feed just don't sell and remembering the reason you purchased ADN shares.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : If you sell ADN while these guys are around all you are really doing is fattening them up.
    ------------------------------------------ : Cheers all ( H) ( even the parasitic few )

p....s.... I'm thinking ill buy a few more , i have a buy in for 30,000 @ $ -33 c
    So now i want them to come back a tad WTF ( All part of human nature ) ( lol )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $1.719K 85.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2222567 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 440726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.