ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-17929

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    With respect to your question I cannot answer definitively, however, way back when ADN were getting serious about the lease and when they announced the DSO production levels, I believe that the statement by James was that for around 230k tonnes of product would only take six weeks to dig and stockpile. The rest was just transporting to the port over the next 12 months.

With this in mind, then maybe the DSO could actually continue in light of the start-up of the wet processing plant as well. I guess two of the main constraints there may be the limit on the logistics of transport from site to port, and if the numbers for DSO are still viable with working in tandem with the processing plant product.

I'd like to think that it may be a possibility. I'm sure we don't just want to sign up toll processing plants in China for 18-24 months until we get the processing plant online, although as mentioned well back in June 2018 (https://www.andromet.com.au/images/uploads/reports/20180625_Chinese_Visit_and_Exercise_Option_Final.pdf), the Chinese processing plants are struggling for feedstock due to the Chinese government shutting down most of the mines to combat their pollution issues. So they may be happy to receive some quality product.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3041/3041148-4d3934638925e8bca703f92400391c20.jpg

Maybe the consideration of 3-5 years for toll processing DSO until the wet processing, and additional revenue streams such as HPA plus the long-term nanotechnology streams.

Remember ADN product is of such high quality with such low impurities that they attained 4N, 99.99%, with a single purification stage.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3041/3041164-8b812da4785fdab5ea15b821ef5ef325.jpg

As we have seen as this project has developed over the last three years since James arrived, the management team are constantly looking at the best alternatives for shareholder return with the least effect on the dilution. It has always been of the note to start simple, get the returns and use that to develop the next stage for better returns and higher margins. And that is how they will run this. We have a simple start-up that can either be DSO or Wet processing. These numbers are being crunched as we speak.

People go on about the nanotechnology items being non-attainable to drive doubt. But remember as per above, HPA is well within our grasp and has already been proven to be a viable product that is easy for ADN to produce. Our simple start will most likely be utilised to fund that aspect of the business in the not-to-distant future.

Good luck all, and if you have doubts go back and read. Then read again. Then take notes then assess and then makes decisions on your long term potential in the company. Not sporadic comments from individuals that have not gone back any further than yesterday for their research, and only have a short term view to benefit themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $84.87K 10.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24406 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 22072475 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.