ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

agree. if the blue sky comes off, then these vals would be...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    agree. if the blue sky comes off, then these vals would be light. but from where that research is now till that tech becomes viable at a commercial scale is a LONG way away. Years and years. IF it works.
    as a pure ceramics play, as i've said before, its way heavy here. you also have your partner MEP to negotiate with - the other 25% a buy out of that would be best but it looks like they wanna stay in.
    i honestly think the MD has become a victim of his own making with spastic large numbers for sale, low CAPEX numbers...supposedly selling concrete product by end of last year...only a rights issue at these levels would work. no fund would come in at these valuations - its all priced in and no money to be made. Funds wont value the nano stuff here. maybe debt - but you'd want more than that last offtake for that. no lender would lend on that...
    ML..native title...environs...land access agreements with owners...etc etc
    there are still hurdles and the MC basically has all of this, and production already priced into it.
    thats why i believe what i believe.
    i think it looks more like fair value at 12c - 18c today and as each milestone is met, and it's derisked, the val goes up.
    but this is what happens when a register is nearly all retail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $59.58K 3.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 18607067 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7568607 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.