ADN 5.88% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

And there it is. We now have possibly the most ridiculous forum...

1. 2,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    And there it is. We now have possibly the most ridiculous forum on all of HC. Was pleasant here once. I know the ones on here who stand to make considerable gains and understand their investment. I also know the type who stand to make considerable gains in self confidence via their posts. Confidence they lack in general daily life while falsely guiding the uninformed within their disturbed circle of social media "friends". I don't need your guidance, nor do most of us here. You will find some attention on these forums as they are full of similar weak minded individuals of late. You can find the same people in less financially sensitive forums and should seek them out. Actually Hot copper should be making these recommendations rather than me as they do in fact potentially affect the financial risk of sum less experienced ?

Andromeda is a speculative stock. The wise have invested on that basis. It will transition as they do and all investors need to make their own decisions.

You need to leave this alone. If you don't believe in the company or understand how to value speculative stocks then stay away and choose another interest. If you need to recover something personal that was taken away at a younger age I recommend medicine not stock trading.

I recommend that all following this thread and others on Andromeda be respectful and consider that this is a financial discussion. I am in no way saying you should listen to only positive comments, but rather "constructive comments". Even if your holding is only tiny, it is a financial stake in a business and not $500 on a blackjack table. Own it, be proud of it and believe in it. If you don't believe in by all means sell at a price that is reasonable and makes financial sense. Do not buy into what is happening here.

To all LT holders. Lets own this machine that is Andromeda Metals and believe in our management.

I do and have for a bloody long time for good reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.17K 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 14954233 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 18530586 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.