ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

@youalreadyknow any full service broker should be able to...

1. 4,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    @youalreadyknow any full service broker should be able to provide you with this data with their IRESS license, where the data is sourced from.

Someone had previously mentioned another place you can source the data, but it slips my mind.

@Cash Bandicoot & @xsol I think you are interpreting the data wrong.

Whilst there is a very small possibility that those brokers purchasing the stock are doing so for their house / prop account, i think the chances are very very slim. You hardly ever see a broker taking a position for their house account unless it has been acquired via a capital raise and even then the large brokers just won't take the risk / punt. They are more than likely executing trades on behalf of their clients.

I know that CS are a prime broker for a couple of market participants that deal in the ASX and whilst they can be a buyer / seller for their own clients directly, it's more likely that CS are clearing trades as a prime broker role.

Some people may not be aware that CFD / margin lending LVR's were reduced about a week ago by a directive handed down by ASIC for retail accounts. There could of been some forced liquidation on market of geared position (small chance IMO) for clients that didn't take the advanced warning and reduce LVR's or exposure over the past couple of months.

The inclusion into the All Ords has now significantly increased the ability for short interest to borrow stock / prime brokers to offer short exposure for ADN and as witnessed via the Shortman data, this has started to take hold. The CS facilitated selling could well be short interest related.
    Last edited by 13th: 07/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.