ADN 0.00% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-18528

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Just speaking to the carbon capture point...and to the value of Halloysite for Hydrogen technologies.

It is not feasible for any mined mineral to be significant in carbon capture.
    Viable means of carbon capture involve measure of far larger scales ( by quantum values ). The oceans for example, along with significant remnant forested areas, eg. the Amazon, augmented with now significant areas or re-forestation.
    What Halloysite offers is a means of transportation and short term storage of Hydrogen and other fuel gasses that are by their nature volatile for containerised storage by other means...
    For example The Hindenburg...following extract from Wikipedia
    "Why did the Hindenburg explode?
    Almost 80 years of research and scientific tests support the same conclusion reached by the original German and American accident investigations in 1937: It seems clear that the Hindenburg disaster was caused by an electrostatic discharge (i.e., a spark) that ignited leaking hydrogen."

I apologise if this seems irrelevant, but Hydrogen stored in tiny vessels cannot exploded, in the same way as an airship can...and these vessels are not "used up", as would be the case in any carbon capture scenario, but rather used as short term stable transport media towards end use.
    This is my understanding of the value of Halloysite for this application.
    If anyone knows better, I would be pleased to be corrected.
    Good Luck to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $48.48K 7.056M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 22147619 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12631090 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.