ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-18709

1. 1,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9737
    Just watched the January 27th Samso interview again, still very impressive.

https://www.samso.com.au/post/mining-kaolinite-just-a-matter-of-time-andromeda-metals-limited-asx-adn

I would just like to remind people of the targeted production date.
    JM quotes at the 12min25second mark-

' We aim to be in production by the 2nd of February 2022.
    So our target date is 2/2/22, which is supposed to be a lucky number in some places.
    And the biggest factor in that is the 9 month approval process, which we may get through earlier'

I also know from previous interviews that they are on great terms with the SA government and were in
    discussions way before they submitted the application for the mining license. The intention
    was to make the approval process as streamlined and efficient as possible and to minimise the 'tooing and froing' you often get with government departments.
    Its also worth noting that ADN's self imposed deadline for that submission was also met. 1st March 2021. If you add 9 months, the license could be granted Wednesday the 1st of December.

So, by my calculations only 298 days or 9 months and 23 days until production...

Never thought I would see the 20's again and it has been a great opportunity to accumulate, as I am sure, most have.
    So thank you shorters for the opportunity!!!
    I'll speculate a Chinese offtake next...that should squeeze the life out of em...

Hold fast lads, let the naysayers nay and the believers profit!!!!
    Oh and BTW, i'm not in it for the money, I heard the was a party at a country pub somewhere soon!!
    I love country pubs!!!wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $31.30K 3.922M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 32886173 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 12221494 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.