ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

From what I have observed today seemed a lot different at close....

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    From what I have observed today seemed a lot different at close. Previous days there has been a large amount of orders disappear when the auction opens which would appear to be fake orders. Previous days the wall has been built up and then around 2-3pm this hasn’t happened.When the orders are removed at auction or after auction it shows they are not genuine as people who genuinely want that price leave their bids to keep their place in the queue.

Today when auction opened only 500,000 shares were removed from the buy side mean this could be genuine buyers looking to purchase and not people rinsing to themselves which regardless of what people say has clearly been happening.Also consider that with the amount of selling and volume of there was a genuine large holder looking to exit they would have to be close to their parcel and having circa 4mil shares there they would take advantage of that. If this is a genuine wall of buyers at circa 4mil this could be the turning point

....... edit 4.11pm
    the wall was fake
    the sellers were fake
    No one is there, just the same games

however part of the above is true. If there was a genuine seller they would have taken out that 4mil block at some point day.
    There is no large seller as everyone is holding.

May tomorrow bring something new

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $306.8K 18.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3785098 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4027152 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.