ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-19572

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    you state your opinion which is entirely based on conjecture with such confidence, and somehow people eat that shit up and upvote it. Let’s break it down abit.

”A company’s value is ultimately determined by the future value of its cash flows” - Yeah sorry chief, didn’t know it was that easy, quick let me apply that theory to the entire mineral sector and see how that goes as a definite strategy in investing. If you think it’s that simple, then your as stupid as you sound.

”ADN became a market darling with mom and dad investors
    because of the blue sky potential”- You say a lot, little of it is based in any fact. So do tell me where you sourced demographics for the stocks retail trader age and reasons for investing? Or did you just spew that line out because it in-line with your bias?

“At the current price ADN is coming more in line with its
    value as determined in its PFS” yeah na wrong again champ. You wanna cite those numbers you casually left out?

Im all for opinion based discussion, but when you spew words onto a screen with little thought to anything outside of fact, and then claim others are missing “the big picture”, yeah na your a dunce.

There is a multitude of reasons ADN has retraced, more than I understand and I’m happy to say that, without introducing some anecdotal nonesense.

In saying that, have the fundamentals changed? Not at all, if anything they have objectively improved over time, as such it’s fair value will be decided in due course and will likely be at previous levels or higher.

GLTA DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.