ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-19609

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    Stops being hit today under the 24/25 support levels. Loose hands/tight stops will succumb to this drop. They will probably keep testing supply by using this tactic for a while until they feel they aren't eeking out any more holders for easy covering.

I think the long termers that hold through this period will be the ones that hold until production, so I think the register will be quite strong after this churn. When sentiment changes leading into production (not long in the scheme of things) I'd expect a gradual rise like E25. With the added benefit of potential institutions taking positions to hopefully easily absorb any holders currently underwater just looking to breakeven.

There's only 10 months until breaking ground if all goes to plan. This latest price action would be more worrying if there was still years to production.

If you are long and do hold to production, there will be less supply for shorts to cover with.

Quite simple - if holders don't add to the sell pressure it won't drop as much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.