ADN 9.52% 2.3¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-20002

1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Without tagging you all in that replied to me,

What is the miss information that is being spread???
    I see the share price going down and people making up and believing fictional stories.

Is this same "miss information" any different to the sky high/infinity validations that some people have been posting on here and twitter, on the run up and the drop of ADN??
    Do these bullish half truths and opinions also count as "miss information".....???
    Can you see any irony here?

Yes, I speak of risk management a lot. It should be the core of any investing strategy...
    Wouldn't you agree???
    Clearly not many had any risk management in place, otherwise they wouldn't be complaining about the share price going down and also blaming others for the reason the share price is going down.

Seriously what other reason is there for people complaining??? If they actually had a risk management process, they would have money up their sleeve to buy more shares at a lower price... Isn't that a good thing for the believers....??

I don't understand why the "fundamentals only guys" are complaining about the share price going down, if they were actually serious about being long term fundamental only investors then wouldn't they love that the share price is going down???
    That would mean that they can buy allllllllllll the shares they want at an even better price, because you know, they are holding for the long term, right....?

Is it just me or is their argument flawed about how they aren't selling ADN and are holding for the long term...??

Were you also "suspicious" of people ramping the shit out of ADN on the way up and at the top.. and on the way down..??
    Otherwise I would say you might have a biased view on your investment. "Head in the sand" comes to mind...

Shorting this overnight is way outside of my risk profile.
    It's a heavily followed baggy HC stock.
    Any news catalyst (good or bad) will likely be bought up by the baggies.

A safer trade would be to short the pops intraday with maybe some overnight holds if you were pretty confident that there would be no news in those coming days.

Technically ADN is oversold and probabilities would suggest a bounce is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $71.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $110.4K 5.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 490909 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1134695 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.