ADN 0.00% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-20094

1. 2,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2469
    Nick bragged about making $1M net profit over three years, not $3M.

Great posts Red.

ALL IMO

I don't know why Nick would brag about such a low number. rolleyes.png
    Not sure my family would be happy for me to cut the family earnings by 2/3rds, to match him, so I could brag too! eek.png I know that last line probably cost me another round at the bar... wink.png

3-4 weeks ago I was #58 on the register and so I know there are 57 in front of me (and several behind me) that have likely made well over the $1m in the last 2 years on ADN alone! ...and I am am talking in terms of todays SP.

Imagine if Nick used his intellect and position of influence for a positive outcome and actually assisted people. Not suggesting he should pump a stock. I have no doubt he could leave a lasting legacy and have many thankful followers. But alas it is not about the money. It is about the illusion of power, the adrenalin rush of taking the risk and the manipulation of people less educated than himself. If it was about the money, would he be bragging about such a low benchmark?

...to channel the movie "Good Will Hunting"
    I don't know much. But I do know that where I am heading Nick will not be able to follow.
    How do you like them apples?

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $48.48K 7.056M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 22147619 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12631090 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.