ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-20181

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    There is no level playing field Pezz, and furthermore I think the umpires are not watching the game while it is being played . They are watching the girls or the boys in the crowd.
    This impasse will blow over sooner or later and the SP recovery will be just as aggressive as its recent decline..

For what its worth I have today arranged a meeting with my Liberal Federal MP for next week (assuming the covid lockdown is not re activated) to have initial discussions about the inconsistencies and practices with investing and trading on the ASX with a view for the Government to consider initiating a Royal Commission into the rules/regulations & practices of the ASX and the impact that Social Media is having by way of Misinformation , and for ASIC & ACCC to apply the rule of law for those that breach the rules .

If little eventuates from my approach my next port of call will be the PM , Leader of the Opposition and the mainstream Media.

I know that this will be of little comfort for those that are bleeding on paper ( all SH) and for those that have sold , and will be a longwinded exercise but we have to start somewhere.

I am retired and have all the time to follow this through . I will not give up without a fair fight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $13.01K 1.653M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 22348325 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8394400 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.