ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Fellow ADN'rs, I'm a long-term SH with a pretty reasonable...

1. 858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    Fellow ADN'rs,

I'm a long-term SH with a pretty reasonable holding (not sitting as far forward as @Pezz69 but down the back of the same bus wink.png ) and fortunate to be sitting on a nice few bags even at these levels.

I spent a few hours over this last weekend reviewing my DD and all information, presentations & announcements from the company, market research on kailon & halloysite products, blue sky opportunities for nanotubes, HPA, carbon capture, etc, etc with along with some of the quality insights on HC eg by @wombat777 , also had some reassuring comms with JM during the week; and concluded that my original hypothesis that the company has excellent long-term prospects remain valid today, perhaps even more so.

I had considered maybe selling a few parcels into this falling market, and buying back later, but decided it wasn't worth the risk (or the CGT bill). I'm poor at picking the day-to-day trends anyway and would likely get it wrong. Instead, I've pickup a few more parcels at what I consider bargain prices. If the shorters push it down further, then I'll likely buy some more. I don't where the bottom is on this cycle, or when the shorters will run out of steam, but I reckon it's close.

Remember, we are only a couple of good announcements away from a retrace back to the mid 30's where fair value lives IMO, and I am expecting them soon. In 12 months time we will look back at this time and scratch our heads in bewilderment.

All my own opinion, make up your own mind. All the best with your investments !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.