ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

My respected Peers, worried investors and others.....There are...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    My respected Peers, worried investors and others.....

There are multiple reasons for the manipulation, undulation and variation in what we have been watching....

Be it - Shorters, peeps needing to move money else where, worried investors following their own stoic thoughts, peeps taking profits from large port folios, peeps taking losses, investment houses needing to move money.......

Theirs, are not our LTH concerns..... and are most certainly not worth entering into and talking ( "arguing" , "Slandering", "demonising", "wasting your breath") to peeps with nefarious, onerous, negative, and some beautiful outlooks on life.....

The pillars, ground work, expansion, company dynamics, vision, philosophy, external growth initiatives, investment in long term future growth, current resources, unexplored recourses set out of where we are going, where the company is going and our future is obvious to those that can hold. Short term is just a very small singular heart beat, tic of a clock, bump in the road, annoying mozzi....

please be patient!! dont feel the need to annoy or respond to Muppets..... Life is GOOD! This is ADN!!!

Again to those peeps who have given so much to this forum........ Thank you ( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $1.877K 111.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2551194 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1960170 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.