ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

I personally don’t have a problem where someone who shorts for...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I personally don’t have a problem where someone who shorts for asset protection or where they believe the sp is too high and are looking to profit on a downward move. The problem I do have is that too many that short (perhaps most) then weaponise the shares they have borrowed to force the price down in conjunction with a concerted campaign spreading fear and misinformation on forums like this to profit from the panic they create. They shorters try to paint a picture of the victims as stupid old well-off investors that should know better and deserve what they get whereas I suspect the real losers are many unsophisticated Mum and Dad investors that don’t have the time or resources to spend hours and hours on research and after selling don’t realise how they’ve been shafted. Given the character of the shorters displayed on this forum its clear they simply don’t care about their victims whatsoever and they are simply fodder for their profit making. I suspect many of the shorters are undiagnosed psychopaths, which unfortunately is not that uncommon. Their behaviour certainly seems to be consistent with the classic traits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.