ADN 4.35% 2.2¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-21544

1. 4,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    I'm a fundamentalist, and a long holder. I buy mining stocks which I, with my finite wisdom but breadth of geological knowledge, consider to be on a good story. So far, I've done well. I also do project generation these days, because the payoff is 10-30x from on deal. I'm into metallurgy (mostly HPA) as anyone on the KRR threads will assure you is the reason I get modded so much there. I've never shorted, because I don't have the time or inclination.

But it's easy to see why a shorter would form a thesis and execute on ADN at 30-40c.

I am perplexed by, firstly, the fact that kaolin is suddenly sexy on the ASX. It's like saying mud is sexy, what's next, someone tells you you can make your fortune digging up mud? LOL, I don't even jest.

Halloysite, like, are you people kidding yourselves? Halloysite is the dogecoin of clay minerals. It's ubiquitous, it's impossible to purify, and it's entirely unproven. Like, purified strontium sells for $1M a tonne. But so what? It has absolutely no widespread commercial use. If you want Sr, I can point to salt lakes with 0.5% and at least 500Mt of mud to dig up. Knock yourselves out. Chuck that on the back of a beer coaster and talk, I dunno, batteries, hydrogen, nanotech, akida brain chips. It's hype, it's hot air, it'll end.

So will Halloysite. Like, the guys who vended into LRS (which has way better halloysite, btw) did a car trip from Kalgoorlie down to Esperance, and stopped off at some white dams (last year they literally asked me about white dams as a clue to find kaolin and, good for them, they extrapolated to halloysite), chucked it in the lab, discovered kaolinised granite with halloysite, and it'll be coming to a pump and dump near you: Cascade Halloysite. It's utterly hilarious, the tenements are right on the highway, they were too lazy to take their (I'm guessing) Maserati Levante on the dirt to go left or right off the highway to find anything better...or they don't need to because it's literally everywhere.

If something's everywhere, it's basically worthless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $68.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $86.88K 3.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 564452 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1298065 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.