ADN 5.26% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-21607

1. 4,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1107
    Please don't take this the wrong way as I know you guys have been here for ages and are staunch supporters and even defenders of ADN on HC, but any chance you guys who are buying and sharing screen shots can share a date of transaction without disclosing any personnel or sensitive info? I think it will add another layer of confidence to those who have been scared / scarred by the recent price action.

The reason I ask is that this ride is really amplifying many people's skeptical side and people are 2nd guessing who they can trust and can't trust on here. I note that Pezz was giving us real time updates late last week (such as watch the 19.5 line go in a min....which is pretty hard to refute cool.png and was awesome to watch). However, we have been at these prices before around November last year and some may think these were buy orders from back then in the last accumulation phase.

Ultimately up to those of you who are sharing the info but thought I would offer the suggestion either way.

Cheers and lets hope we can get back in the green tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $62.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $29.79K 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1006165 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.