ADN 6.25% 1.5¢ andromeda metals limited

Lets not worry about them let's get back to focusing on ADNs...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Lets not worry about them let's get back to focusing on ADNs potential in becoming a tier one company in all things Halloysite, and high purity Kaolin.
    In just about every interview now, when James is asked what ADN is all about, his reply is consistently we want to be all thing's Halloysite. He wants to be the biggest and the best of supplying this rare high quality industrial mineral to the rest of the world for decades to come.
    He also had the vision to create as much intellectual property and patents to protect this IP great move. This could be compared to bio and medical companies creating new drugs.
    If successful just one of these breakthroughs become company maker's in there own right.
    Carbon capture, hydrogen storage, water remidiation, super capacitors, batteries, drug delivery, cosmetics , the list goes on. Halloysite now one of the most researched materials on the planet.
    Like I said before each one can become a
    company maker, imagine 1 or 2 or how about 10 or 20 such applications, it's coming and James knows it.
    Professor Vinu and his smart team at Newcastle university is growing and the funds are flowing, some of the stuff there working on is already mind bogglinging.
    I'm very excited with what incredible discoveries there going to make. It's a pleasure and a privilege to be part of this amazing journey of New discoveries in helping mankind and making the world a better place.
    Don't worry James your not on your own, the penny is slowly beginning to drop for more and more of us to understand just what it is your getting excited about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $46.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $74.08K 4.641M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 9866927 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 40828 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.