ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

I was just thinking the DFS is less than 6 weeks away now, and...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I was just thinking the DFS is less than 6 weeks away now, and we now know it will centre around supplying the ceramics industry.
    We maybe a little bit disappointed that the concrete addition won't be included, but I'm sure it will still be a fairly solid report for everyone to start crunching some real numbers from.

We now know they are doing a seperate report on coatings and Concrete applications, so I was just pondering on the Idea of how long it will be before they can be included in production. We know that coatings is a mature market so this can come on board Very quickly, they just need to do some more work on which areas of the tenamants are best suited for these particular applications, so not a big deal.
    The same for the concrete, we have the right material and know it's easy to process. So again not a big deal in bringing this stream of revenue in.
    Also we have the stuff professor Vinu is doing 18 different applications and growing. This is amazing potential is still probably a few years away, but do.not underestimate the importance of this work it's massive.
    Anyway let's forget about this for now and concentrate just on the coatings and Concrete applications because they could be quite easily incorporated into the mix in the next 12 month's.
    So even though there not in the DFS there's no reason why we won't be supplying those markets very soon.
    Im also going to throw in HPA. There's lots more revenue streams from other numerous mature markets, but if we just allow our mind's to focus just on those three Extra real possibilities.
    We can see there is already 3 Extra revenue streams.
    Its also worth noting that all three have much higher profit margins than ceramics.

If you look closely it's not hard to see where this is going. It's an absolute no brainer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.