ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-22207

1. 2,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2041
    Boy, oh boy! Almost sounds like a women's/men's circle! wink.png Unbelievable how we have all these people coming out of the woodworks sharing their stories without bragging. What an amazing bunch of shareholders we have here. Makes the whole company so personable too. I have never ever experienced that before. What an amazing feeling that alone is.

I get it that business is business, but being involved in a company like this, that does good things, and where it feels good to be part of it, to me, is just extra satisfaction, the icing on the cake.

yj, I hold a bit more than half of that. Did I think I should have sold some? Absolutely! Why did I not sell? Several reasons, like many here:
    a) I never thought in my wildest dreams that we'd drop this low again. May have been a case of being in love with the stock. I know it's a No No - but it still makes me sleep a lot easier at night and I can look myself in the mirror in the morning knowing I have not benefitted from duping somebody into selling at a loss for my benefit. Not attacking shorters, this is just how I live and invest - and accept the consequences incl. Karma, good and bad.
    b) I've tried to be "smart" before and learnt the hard way that real money is made by holding, not trading. Plenty of articles around in that regard. In hindsight, it's super easy to look at the chart and say "Should have sold here, and re-bought there". In reality, at least for me, I get that wrong more often than not. EG, who could have guaranteed that SP would not reverse at eg 35c?
    c) most importantly though, I've worked out that If I can hold on to the parcels I have until dividends are paid, I'll have a very comfortable annuity on top of a large amount of capital value.

So, as I needed some cash, I've sold much of all else, but not ADN. In future my hand may be a bit forced due to other factors in life as others have mentioned here. But my holding in ADN has enabled me to get a lot closer to the company than any other before (apart from my own of course). it has allowed me to meet james and Rhod, and I am starting to provide some free technical advice where my area of expertise helps ADN.

The incredible thing here is that if look across the some 40 or so holders who declared themselves already and assume an avg holding of 5M we know the holders / have a way to communicate with holders of >200M shares (conservative estimate) or ~10% of the roughly 2B outstanding. So, we can certainly move the dial, and most definitely block any hostile takeover.

I'm so happy I've come across ADN early and that I can be part of the journey. I know it will be rewarding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.