ADN 11.1% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Yes Liam your story is a good one highlighting the fickle nature...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Yes Liam your story is a good one highlighting the fickle nature and complexities of business.
    Of course ADN is by no means a slam dunk, that's why we have in place a very rigorous and demanding process to get through, ticking all the milestones along the way, leaving no stone unturned so to speak.

Yes ADN have just gone through a bit of a rough patch, I can't even be bothered trying to analyse it, it's been done to death over the past few months.
    Sometimes shit happens in business, and sometimes you just got to get up and dust yourself down and get on with it. While James and team might be a little disappointed about these crazy circumstances, I'm sure they don't dwell on it too much and it's business as usual for them.
    You could say there has been a few changes to the DFS and concrete delays, but so what it's not a big deal really, infact it could even be added before we start production or a little later it dosnt change the fundamentals, they are are still just as robust as ever.
    If we believe in ADN let's give them space and support to tick these final important milestones, DFS, BFS, and the mining license, then everything else should more easily and naturally fall into place.
    From now and Inbetween, we are going to get lots of interesting Ann's regarding,
    mount hope and GW drilling results, BOAs, Camel Lake, studies for concrete and coatings, any one of the 18 studies going on in natural NanoTech could drop.

The product we have is very high quality. The management team we have is very high quality.
    Im very happy and comfortable because of this, I'm really looking forward to the next ten months before we break ground at GW.
    I also love the way that our product's can help the world in so many ways, in making it a better place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $51.60K 6.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 20335090 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 23148180 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.