ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-22640

1. 5,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3093
    Drinking alcohol can, or will decrease our immune response, as well as knocking us around.
    I did end up having a wine last night , but think that it probably will be good to give alcohol a break ,and covid & the immune response is a good sobering reason.

I am also having the AZ vaccine tomorrow & want to generate the best response from the vaccine , and develop the best immunity I can. One of my children lives in France, and the others are not near either. I very much want to be able to go to visit when I can - overseas next year & opposite side of Australia this year .

Our immunity is very important for when borders are open and this now ultra contagious covid 19 with high infectivity comes into our realms.
    But to get on planes and do International travel and be exposed to full intermixing of world populations , with only the immunity that we still have from this vaccine in 12 months time and with the virus gradually changing and many variants - this is my goal and it’s a big dilemma still . Hopefully good boosters by next year .
    Astra seems ok with Indian early variants , but not as efficacious against Sth African & Brazil . Still prevent very serious illness and effects hopefully.
    Parents are protected. Son in France has had the Moderna vaccine last week thank god - lockdowns there mainly since late October last year ongoing and still curfews & restrictions . Youngest is also in Health and had Astra Z months ago and it knocked her around the next day too. Other offspring is in WA and low risk to wait for when Moderna or Pfizer available in the months ahead. It’s been a very lonely & worrying time.
    The No 1 thing is -
    **Get Vaccinated *** .
    Everyone over 50 , many over 40 now, and anyone with likely higher risk for exposure - it is give to go and get the covid vaccine.
    Note re Astra Zeneca vaccine - it probably does have over 90-95% efficacy , similar to Pfizer and other vaccines . People should feel glad to receive it
    Last edited by Aqua65: 29/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $59.58K 3.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 18607067 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7568607 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.