ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-23458

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Germoney,Shorting quite possibly linked to spread trading with MEP - but I don't know as haven't examined volumes. Pretty imperfect spread in my opinion, but each to their own.

Share price will be open to speculation pretty much forever, not much to be done about that. But as they say, Wall Street was built on a wall of worry!! My personal view? ADN is part investment, part speculation. But for me, the speculation is a risk that I am utterly delighted to embrace. But again, each to their own.

Share value is tricky. Personally, I think ADN has the expertise, the product, the savvy, the contacts, the experience and the story(ies) to make this into a stock mkt darling. If that happens, the fundamentals are one thing, but the hype and excitement can take it way beyond those levels and into a quite different realm. And it can then stay there. There is the distinct possibility that fund managers need to just park money for safe keeping over the next few years, and ADN could offer a really compelling case for that. If we do see that, the fundamentals are a waste of time and it becomes a weight of money phenomenon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.