ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-23697

1. 1,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1080
    All those thinking the Twitter crew are shorting ADN still think so? This volume is way out of their league if indeed they were shorting below 30c.

This activity is being done by professionals. They are doing it because they know more than retail does. I thought it was a buy <20c. It's now <18c and selling is relentless.

I think we just have to lie back and enjoy it because retail doesn't have the firepower to fight this.

What if CAPEX is going to blow out because coatings requires additional equipment? James Marsh has already made the observation that the magnets required to refine the kaolin for PRM are very expensive. What if OPEX doesn't drop as much as we expect despite the higher CAPEX?

NPV starts to look like it could be a very different number.

I'm not trying to be alarmist but we do have to consider what we do not know that others might. It is always dangerous to assume we know everything about a stock, especially one like ADN which is a specialty industrial mineral about which most retail knows very little and therefore trusts James Marsh.

I'm convinced about the concrete app, HPA, halloysite nanotech etc but there is a strong signal from the market that it is not prepared to support a big CR >20c.
    Last edited by HarryKane: 24/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $54.94K 3.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 7886124 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1382762 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.