ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-23751

1. 1,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1080
    Thanks Pezz.

"You are basically saying the board and JM are either lying or leaking confidential information."

You claim to have done $50m deals & you make that bl##dy stupid statement!

How many people do you think are involved in the CR if in fact one is on the way?

Lawyers, accountants, brokers, bankers .......

Then multiply this by two since there is a JV partner.

If there is a CR coming then the brokers will bring in fund managers behind the wall and brief them on the structure, pricing etc.

It seems there could be up to four brokers involved: Taylor Collison, Argonaut, Morgans & Canaccord. I don't know for certain if it's only four but the first two are the house brokers and the other two have had briefings that according to one broker I talked to looked like a presentation that was a precursor to a CR. So I'm guessing but happy to share for others here to make of it what they will.

Anyway, are you still counting?

I'm as convinced as you are about the future of ADN but lately you come across as a ramper (unintentionaly perhaps) because your comments lack any semblance of balance or nuance.

It seems you cherry pick what you hear James Marsh saying whereas others here try to parse his comments for hints as to his thinking because he does say things from time to time that only make sense later when more info is made public.

No doubt others will shout me down if they think my opinions are BS.

I used to find your posts amusing but now I will put you on 'Ignore'.
    Last edited by HarryKane: 24/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.