ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Hi Harry!!Thanks for taking the time to reply!!Sorry, but I...

1. 1,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Hi Harry!!

Thanks for taking the time to reply!!

Sorry, but I don't know who you are and I don't do Twitter, but I apologise if you were offended! If it's any consolation my last job involved dealing with hundreds of people every day, some of whom resented having to pay for a service they thought should be free. Consequently I received a fair bit of abuse and the occasional death threat!!!!

My gripe with the current situation is the lack of information. Companies are obliged to disclose immediately any price sensitive information. You can't argue Short Selling is not a price sensitive practise, but what little information is provided is at least 24 hrs delayed. Share lenders should be required to disclose their intentions before anyone has borrowed a single share. I could go on!!!! The little guy is at a serious disadvantage, but I am well aware of the way the game is played.

And yes my investment horizon can extend well beyond 12 months. This is not the first time an investment of mine has been substantially effected by shorters but I feel reasonably confident ADN will be successful.

My investment in ADN and MEP is relatively modest but important to me nontheless.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.