ADN 5.26% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

I do not doubt JM's integrity, his vision for this company, and...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I do not doubt JM's integrity, his vision for this company, and his goal to reward long-term shareholders for their loyalty to the company.

However, no one is infallible and immune to corporate pressure and manipulation. JM is a technical guru but not necessarily a financial/funding guru, he has to rely on his henchmen and corporate advisors to a big extent, which does disarm him to a certain degree.

This is why I'm happy that in light of the CR bug that has been planted by the shorters, Pezz has brought up the preference for an SPP, which is almost unanimously favoured by holders on this forum as evidenced by the little straw poll conducted here today.

This puts management on notice not to forget who wields ultimate power in a retail dominant company, and will make them think twice about any plans to reward corporate vultures at the expense of loyal shareholders who have supported this company through think and thin. There would be a mutiny if such a thing were to be orchestrated.

Now, of course we are only talking about raising funds for short term purposes to see us through to production, not capex funding.

We don't need to pester management, as they have enough on their plate already, however, it is perfectly reasonable to remind management that its shareholder base is awake and fully engaged. Dud deals will not be tolerated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $168.5K 9.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1280465 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3304877 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ 5711757
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.