ADN 10.5% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-23917

1. 6,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2206
    But dud deals whilst not tolerated nearly always happen, the corporate dogs run the companies not the shareholders, they control everything, always have, always will. By virtue of the fact that talks have been going on with advisors and brokers already means shareholders will not get their say in the matter, a spp is what is needed in our case but advisors would recommend against it re costs/ time etc. they will talk the company into a 6% deal with bonus options to the advisor, the advisors will get the full subscription via Sophs who will dump the lot for a couple of pips upon getting their booty, of course it is a done deal that the CR will be at a 15% discount to the price of the day,
    SPP only way to go Directors and with any shortfall going to shareholders that want more, not some greedy advisor who will offload immediately and stuff up the sp for ages.
    I mention Directors here because they constantly view these threads, and I am sure that they are members on HC anyway. JM excluded as he has said in the past he does not view………take him at his word .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $162.8K 9.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 15604918 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 512821 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.