ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-23996

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    I just went back to remind myself of a previous post of mine back in march, it was on this very subject.

The SP was near its all time highs then, and I suggested using 50 cents, but since then the shorters have come along and changed everything, so I will keep to a similar theme but now use 25 cents just as an example of a possible starting point.

If SHs were offered to subscribe upto 15000 dollars to raise 50m, with a one for two attaching option, exercisable in 6 month's, also at 25 cents, to raise a further 25m in six months time.
    You could say this option is the bonus for loyal SHs.

We have over 10000 SHs so this would require about one third of all SHs to subscribe.
    Increments of 5000 could be accepted and the same increments for any oversubscription would also be accepted.

This is just an example so the figures can be changed to reflect the SP when executed, for instance in 6 weeks time, this would allow us to start ordering long leed time items.

My feeling is ADNs SP could easily be 25 or more in 6 weeks, depending on the News of course.
    I'm expecting good news flow from here, going into the 3rd quarter so should be well supported. For instance I might subscribe 10x or even more if I can free up further funds, and the News flow is supportive.

So for a total dilution of 300m shares which is approximately 15% of MC at a SPP of 25 cents.

Anyway I'm just putting it out there, I don't like dilution anymore than others, but if it meant putting all this negative CR talk about cheap shares, and absurd fees to brokers and there mates at discounted rates, and shafting the little guy, then I'm all in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $265.3K 16.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 9802121 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 719999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.