ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-24106

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    What an absolute sh@tshow the last few months has been. I have never followed a stock so closely mainly because I've never had such a large stake in any one company. Due to my complete ignorance I had no idea of the level of BS and manipulation that takes place in this part of the market. Comments like the sp has now brought down to the level the sophisticated investors were happy to invest at, whilst no doubt true, make me sick. The sp is now about 50% of what it was before the talk of concrete and entry to the all ords made things take off and yet we have had many positive developments and are 8 months closer to production. I understand none of this is new and apparently its just part of the "game". I am sure that is also true but I'm also sure that doesn't make it right. It doesn't make it right for all of the investors (albeit also ignorant) that have crystallized losses in the mistaken belief that the market is fair and transparent. Many of these I am sure will never return, at least to ADN. I have no idea whether it is possible to stop this sort of BS, but I fear not. Shorting and social media, whilst neither is new, have been used with gusto as tools of the manipulators and I expect it will get worse before it gets better.
    I know its best to put all of this in the rear view mirror and look ahead to the tremendous future that I believe ADN will have but I'm just having a little difficulty in processing how the shorters and other manipulators have used ADN as a plaything so easily. I truly thought the shorters would deservedly get burnt but it seems their confidence in being able to cover at a price of their choosing was well placed. I see they are still at it even now for f@cksakes!! Anyway, the only benefit for me in all of this is that I won't be following the ADN sp as closely anymore (which I admit was becoming an unhealthy obsession) because for the time being at least (and which has been the case for the last few months it seems) I have absolutely no idea of whether and the extent to which a sp movement is real or orchestrated.
    GLTAH and FTS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $178.3K 21.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 14226643 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 19316219 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.