ADN 0.00% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

I've had a bitch of a day and have just downed a few beers,...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I've had a bitch of a day and have just downed a few beers, therefore please forgive the negative tone of this post. I've tried desperately to only think about the positives, of which there are many, but the alcohol has won out this evening........

Most of us here are in no doubt that ADN will become a multi billion dollar business. My greatest concern, though, is that my percentage holding in the company will have shrunk immensely by the time ADN hits its straps.

Dilution is par for the course in the stock market, there's no argument there; however, I can't help but feel that we've been led down a path that's been orchestrated to benefit the big end of town at our expense.

We have gone from the no-frills, low capex, bread and butter conservative approach of the PFS which was meant to fund organic growth and minimize dilution, to a much more aggressive multi-pronged approach with a higher capex, and, in turn, higher profits. Exciting? hell yes! But how will that serve us long term holders in reality?

The ratio of capex to market cap was always on our side until the vultures arrived, but since then the gap between capex and market cap has closed drastically. Oddly enough, we've been ticking so many boxes and de-risking the business, only to have our market cap decimated in response. This level of inverse logic is strange, even by penny stock standards.

Given what has recently transpired, I'm becoming less confident about the prospects of debt funding for capex (not even part debt). I wouldn't put it beyond our board to simply sell us all out and dilute us to buggery in favour of the big end of town. We are not far from production, and the current state of affairs could easily be manipulated and maintained by higher powers for months to come, leading to an another even bigger dilutive adventure until the ghouls have had their feed and set themselves up for the riches this company is going to generate.

ADN is a rare golden goose, but it's increasingly looking like it's being cooked to feed insiders.

A board that refuses to defend itself and the company against seemingly defamatory posts and blatant misinformation here and on twitter, is a board that cannot be entrusted with our investment, and is certainly a board whose motives and competence deserve to be viewed with suspicion.

The realization will dawn on us soon that we, as shareholders, will need representation on the board to keep an eye on them.

I hope to be proven wrong, and that there's a method to the madness of the board's actions and inaction. They know they are on the nose and that they could well be sent packing sooner than later. Let's just hope they don't adopt a scorched earth policy on their way out.

PS. I repeat, ADN will be a roaring success, my only concern is that my share of this amazing company is being eroded unnecessarily.

Time to sober up now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1280465 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 10060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 4300572
Last updated 10.10am 02/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.