ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Don't confuse Climate Change™ with actual climate change.Yes,...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Don't confuse Climate Change™ with actual climate change.

Yes, co2 increases earth temp but how much and will prematurely moving away from fossil fuels cause more damage? is our response proportionate.

China has under construction enough coal fired power to supply 3 x Texas.
    Medieval Warm Period
    Little Ice Age
    CO2 vs. Temperature has no correlation
    CO2 levels have been historically more than 10x times what we have today why didn't we have run away warming then?
    climate related deaths down 98% over last 100 years due to fossil fuels
    well over 1 billion people in the world without enough electricity, fossil fuels are the best solution
    Why not nuclear? it is actually very safe, even in submarines.
    Trees love more co2 and are in famine conditions with co2. The world is actually getting greener
    To know how much warming is caused by co2 we must be able to certain about every other factor effecting the climate, we definitely don't.

So many holes in the story and we only hear on side, which is a dead giveaway.

If all this company had going for it was "green" opportunities I would be running away.

I was pumped to finding another paper on halloysite in cement providing great strength and handling results, it will be published in Sept.
    We haven't even started to explore opportunity of functionalising halloysite, then adding it to cement.
    I have written this before, but we haven't found the best use for halloysite yet.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3338/3338074-6d7bfa95dbd0f023251ce8c36183541d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $59.58K 3.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 18607067 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7568607 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.